Thursday, December 28, 2006

Red Notebook: September 11, 2002

September 11, 2002

I got Kirsi’s OWL today! I’m so excited to watch this mofo. She sent me a VHS of the Charlie Rose interview. I’ll tell you, the girls at TARF are so incredibly sweet, it’s so amazing. And Kirsi lives in Israel* for Gawd’s sake. Can you imagine the postage on this thing? Know what else she sent me? A little laminated picture of Snape! I was going to put it in my wallet for good luck, but I can’t stand the thought of losing it, so I tacked it up on my computer monitor. Can’t wait till my mom sees it. Heehee!
I hate school. I feel like I’m wasting my life. I mean, I don’t get to see my mom hardly, and I live in her house! And my best guy friend Brietzke? I never get to see him. We both got to school and we both live with our parents, but we don’t get a chance to hang out anymore.
On Friday, I hung out with Dana. We have the best conversations. That’s when I miss her the most. In fact, and I thought about this, I don’t miss any of them. Hell, Lindsay came here last weekend and we spent an hour together and it was so...boring. With Dana, it’s different because we’re both so different, and when we don’t see each other for a while, we have a lot to talk about when we do.
Cheers.
J. Didn’t I tell you she was funny?



*Mistake. She lives in Finland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home