Monday, February 05, 2007

Red Notebook: September 19, 2002

September 15, 2002

I helped B catch crickets tonite.
I have a very keen sense of hearing when it comes to crickets, which is odd because usually I can’t hear a damn anybody says otherwise. I found them and he caught them. It was fun.
I worked some more on my Dogma essay tonite. Ugh! It just fills like it’s not going anywhere. Like it’s a non-sensical raving. Like, who the hell is gonna read this? It definitely has that who care? factor.
I can’t stand being by people anymore. This cold has made me more irritable than usual.
For my Artist’s Day, I worked on the font for Kirsi’s present. I’m really anxious on working on the rough draft of it. The hard part comes when dealing with canvas and thread colour; size isn’t the issue. If the colours don’t work, then I’m fucked. Can’t wait to see the postage bill on THIS sucker. But, it’s the best I can do. I just hope she doesn’t change her quote anytime soon. Ah that would suck!
Cheers.
J. Didn’t I tell you she was funny?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home